There are ways to conserve iPhone battery life, but many of them involve turning off services and features, which makes it a choice between all the cool things that the iPhone can do and having enough juice to do them.
Here are 14 tips to help you extend your iPhone battery life.
1. Turn on Auto-Brightness
Find it in the Settings app -> Brightness & Wallpaper -> Auto-Brightness On
2. Reduce Screen Brightness
Find it in Settings -> Brightness & Wallpaper
3. Turn Bluetooth Off
Find it in Settings -> Bluetooth -> Move Slider to Off
4. Turn Off 3G/4G
Find it in Settings -> General -> Cellular -> Slide Enable 3G to Off on some models or Enable LTE to Off on the iPhone 5 or newer
5. Keep Wi-Fi Off
Find it in Settings -> WiFi -> Slide to Off
6. Turn Off Location Services
Find it in Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Slide to Off
7. Turn Data Push Off
Find it in Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendar -> Fetch New Data -> Slide to Off
8. Fetch Email Less Often
Find it in Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendar -> Fetch New Data -> Select Your Preference
9. Auto-Lock Sooner
Find it in Settings -> General -> Auto-Lock -> Tap your Preference
10. Turn off Equalizer
Find it in Settings -> Music -> EQ -> Tap off
11. Do Less-Battery-Intensive ThingsNot all ways to save battery life involve settings. Some of them involve the way you use the phone. Things that require the phone be on for long periods of time, or use a lot of system resources, suck the most battery. These things include movies, games, and browsing the web. If you need to conserve battery, limit your use of battery-intensive apps.
12. Sleep and Wake LessConstantly putting your phone to sleep and waking it up will drain battery life. Of course these functions are common parts of using the phone, but you can also be judicious in your turning on and off of the phone and save battery life at the same time.
13. Buy an Extended Life Battery
14. iPhone 4S & iOS 5: Turn Off Other Location Settings
A number of additional location services introduced in iOS 5 seem to be draining battery too quickly. Turn them off and you should regain some battery life.
Find it in Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> System Services -> Turn off Diagnostics & Usage, Location-Based iAds, and Setting Time Zone
1, Huron Street, Takapuna, Auckland 0622
Tel: (09) 551-5344, Mob: (021) 264-0000
Facebook - Blogger - Twitter - Tumblr - Google+
3069, Great North Road, New Lynn, 0622
Tel: (09) 5555-344, Mob: (021) 374-007sales(a)drmobiles.co.nz