1. Productivity = time spent on task * intensity with which you do the task
2. Believe in yourself, or no one else will.
3. Make the choice to be happy, no matter what is going on around you. Being sad does nothing, do what you can and let everything else go.
4. Remember your goals. Set them. Tackle them. Finish them. If you get discouraged, break it down into smaller goals. Finish no matter what. Do not make finishing a task, make it a habit.
5. Take care of your mind and body. Eat well. Stretch. Workout.
6. Take it one step at a time. Keep pushing.
7. You are what you consistently do.
8. Consistent small changes add up to big changes.
9. Never forget to have fun. Find the fun in anything. Remember perspective.
10. Any decision is better than no decision. Failure is better than not doing at all.Dr Mobiles Limited
Head Office (Map):
1, Huron Street, Takapuna
North Shore 0662
Tel: (09) 551-5344
Mob: (021) 264-0000
New Lynn Branch (Map):
3069 Great North Road
New Lynn, Auckland 0600
Tel: (09) 550-3015
Mob: (021) 374-007
Facebook - Google+
Twitter - Flickr