Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S Repaired, broken digitzer/screen. Auckland, New Zealand.

Iphone_4_dec11_-_b
It took 45 minutes for Dr Mobiles Limited to replace the broken digitizer on this original White Apple iPhone 4 to be replaced.
When Apple iPhone 4 or 4S has impact damage to the digitizer (or commonly called "screen") there might be some collateral damage such as faulty home button, speaker problem. At times proximity sensor does not work (mean during call, the phone screen stays on with digitizer being active).
As a consumer, you should not pay for any "inspection" fee (e.g. $45).  For more tips of getting the right place and the real professional to repair your expensive iPhone 4 or 4S.

David Lim
www.drmobiles.co.nz
1, Huron Street, Takapuna, Auckland 0622
Tel: (09) 551-5344
Mobile: +6421 264-0000

_4g_digitizer_replacement_cyborg

1 comment:

Blackberry Repair said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
iphone repair