Saturday, April 11, 2009

Successful Job Application?

A student applied for a job at a Welsh tourist attraction using the email address 'atleastimnotwelsh'. James Kettle, 21, also sent his job request to the wrong address, reports The Sun. The horticulture undergraduate sent it to Aberglasney Gardens, Carmarthenshire, instead of the National Botanic Garden of Wales. A manager at Aberglasney replied: "It may be prudent to change your email address. It could have a detrimental effect on any career aspirations of working in Wales." James, a student at Pershore Agricultural College in Warwickshire, said: "I feel a right fool. "I set up the email at school because several Welsh kids were in my year. I forgot it was with my application and didn't mean to be offensive." Blog Flux Scramble - Email Encryption and JavaScript ProtectionSubmit BlogAdd to Technorati FavoritesAdd to GoogleTop Personal blogs

No comments: